Index du Forum
ActualitésNaruto FAQ Rechercher Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs Arcade Chan IRC
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion Boîte à flood CarteCarte
S'enregistrer

. English Thread, Parlez Anglais !
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum - Orientation, études, vie active
Voir le sujet précédent - Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fossin
Civil

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Sep 2009, 6:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think that this topic is important for to test his level in english. people can use it as a trained for them me for exemple i know that i do several grammatical mistakes and i want to correct this mistakes, because i want to do bachelor in England and this threat is very good for people like me.
and, why spanish or others languages? i think that we can do it but english is more important , this topic is about work and study, and in hight school or university or on the world of work , english language is more important than others languages.

PS: if i have been doing a mistake, please correct me.

Déesse de CN
Déesse de CN

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Sep 2009, 11:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

fossin a écrit:
I think that this topic is important for to test his level in english. people can use it as a trained to practice for them.

me for exemple i know that i do several grammatical mistakes and i want to correct this those mistakes, because i want to do bachelor graduate in England and this threat is very good useful for people like me.
and, why spanish or others languages? i think that we can do it but english is more important , this topic is about work and study, and in hight high( pas de t. ) school or university or on the world of work , english language is more important than others languages.

PS: if i have been doing a mistake, please correct me.

You didn't make a lot of mistakes, but the way you turn your sentences is a bit weird. You're trying to translate from french to english, which is not a thing to do : you'll make mistakes that way.
When you say "and, why spanish or others languages?", it's understandable, we know hat you meant in french, but the way it's written is a bit ... awckward.

You should watch movies in english, read in english, watch CNN and BBC ... but i'm sure you already do, for you have already a good english.

Jergal-SPG est tellement omnipotente qu'on s’demande si c'est pas un groupement de plusieurs super-héros sur un seul compte
Bane-SPG, c'est dieu. Omnipotente, droite, juste et morale
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Sep 2009, 12:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

fossin a écrit:
I think that this topic is important for to test his level in english.

For never comes before a verb, "to+verb" is just enough though Very Happy

"I want to offer a present to my girlfriend to screwmake her happy"
And it's threaD, not a threat, threar is a menace Razz

Nicely done !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Carte
Self_Proclaimed_Genius
Déesse de CN
Déesse de CN

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Sep 2009, 12:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

How did I miss that ? Oo

Must be the flu...

Jergal-SPG est tellement omnipotente qu'on s’demande si c'est pas un groupement de plusieurs super-héros sur un seul compte
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Sep 2009, 12:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I CAN SEE PEOPLE FAULTING ENGLISH !

Flu sucks.
miyuki
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Dim 04 Oct 2009, 11:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

An topic where we speak only in english =O
I'm not surprise that it's Sei who have open this...
It is true that english is the international language?
I have nothing to say but I wanted to post(do we say post??)in this topic because I am living in a bilingual country and teachers spend their times to say that english will be important in our live.Heu what else...do we say "heu" in english Mr. Green .
I have nothing else to say...

How many mistakes I have by sentences Question

Spoil:

Natsu a écrit:
Et le prix de 'WTF cette histoire est aussi flipante que dégoutante' est attribué a Miyuki.
Félicitation.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger Carte
Self_Proclaimed_Genius
Déesse de CN
Déesse de CN

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Oct 2009, 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Plenty.

miyuki a écrit:
AnA topic where we only speak only in english =O
I'm not surprised to see that it's Sei who have opened this thread ...
It is Is it true that english is the international language?
I have nothing to say but I wanted to post(do we say post??)in this topic because I am living in a bilingual country and teachers spend their times to saying that english will be important in our lives.Heu what else...do we say "heu" in english Mr. Green .
I have nothing else to say...

How many mistakes I have by sentences How many mistakes did i make Question

And we say "erm" instead of "heu"

koko-kun
Kobe Bryant

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Oct 2009, 1:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And teachers spend their time, not times. if I have to say something, it would be this - instead of wanting to improve your english here, start watching programs in english ( movies, cartoons, shows etc. ) and start listening to what is said in class. Who knows, it could be something usefull for a change . . .

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Oct 2009, 8:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

But written language and spoken one are hugely different Koko-mate, therefore written is always better to get skilled so you can have a normal conversation then.
However, when you point the fact that you think, you can say "...well.." as well(Razz)
miyuki
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Oct 2009, 1:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My english is very poor..U_U
But now I know my problem: I want to translate exactly english to french because I don't know many expressions in english >>.
I don't watch cartoon in english but I see sometimes Nigerian movies they don't speak so quikly...

Spoil:

Natsu a écrit:
Et le prix de 'WTF cette histoire est aussi flipante que dégoutante' est attribué a Miyuki.
Félicitation.

Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Oct 2009, 3:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes but African accents are just awful sometimes Razz
miyuki
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Oct 2009, 7:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nollywood's actors haven't bad accent and when they speak in "pidding"(bad english) they translate in subtitles down...

Spoil:

Natsu a écrit:
Félicitation.

Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Oct 2009, 9:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I don't say that african peoples speak a bad english, I say they have an accent.
It's like the French in québec, everyone here laughes about them. Even if they speak french as correctly as we do.
Languages are evolving differently regarding to different countries.
Africa is not hidden from being an english speaking continent, so idioms differ there.
miyuki
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Oct 2009, 10:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I see...It's can tell that you gonna laugh me if you hear me talk in english Razz

Spoil:

Natsu a écrit:
Félicitation.

Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Oct 2009, 11:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perhaps Mr. Green
What the devil do you mean by "it's can tell" ?
I guess you want to say "Ca voudrait dire que" wich is supposed to be translated as " That would mean".
miyuki
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Oct 2009, 11:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A little mistake sorry Mr. Green
I have forgotten the verb "mean" and Sei tought in french for me <_<

Spoil:

Natsu a écrit:
Félicitation.

Dernière édition par miyuki le Mar 06 Oct 2009, 12:02 am; édité 1 fois
koko-kun
Kobe Bryant

MessagePosté le: Lun 05 Oct 2009, 11:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

BUSTED ! You wrotte french Sei, that's inexusable.

I have only one thing to add to this preposterous crime :

Nighty night.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Badgones
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Oct 2009, 2:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm in stress!
Indeed the next week, during holidays, I'll go to Dublin, in Irland of course and I speack english no really in a good level.
However I'm forward to seeing a Leinster's rugby match and why not test drink Irish guiness Smile

Obviously I hope the family where I'll be will try be nice whith me and they don't just welcome me for money.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Carte
hanalya
Civil

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Oct 2009, 9:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This is a great idea to write in english! i love it!
This year i will go in england and i'm so excited but it makes me afraid a little too. Very Happy
Could you tell me if my english is good, very good or bad!! I would like to be bilingual but it seems so hard... Confused
Could you give me advices to train me to speak in english?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail MSN Messenger
koko-kun
Kobe Bryant

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Oct 2009, 9:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
and they don't just welcome me for money.

You mean the families are payed to host you ?? Cool, I should try that technique. Anyway, don't go too fast with them' beers, if I remember, you don't even have the legal right to drink alcohol. Very Happy
I hope you get caught and spend a night behind bars. Razz
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum - Orientation, études, vie active Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 2 sur 7

Sauter vers: