Index du Forum
ActualitésNaruto FAQ Rechercher Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs Arcade Chan IRC
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion Boîte à flood CarteCarte
S'enregistrer

. English Thread, Parlez Anglais !
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum - Orientation, études, vie active
Voir le sujet précédent - Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Oct 2009, 10:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I correct your text Bad', tak it easy Wink

Badgones a écrit:
I'm in stress!
Indeed the next week, on holidays, I go to Dublin, in Irleand of course, and I speak english not really in a good levelwell. (Sei: you can say " I don't speak english really well, wich is way easier Wink )
However I'm WTF ?looking forward to seeing a Leinster's rugby match and why not test Irish guiness [color

Obviously I hope the family where I'll be in will try be nice whith me and they don't just not only welcome me for money.

Here are some rules:

About the future in English don't put the first verb with the copula "will", just let it in present.
EX: When I'm sixty four (years old) I'll buy blue pills to get a hard-on.
When I'm a rockstar I'll forget all of you bloody dudes

-ing stem indicates an action wich is BEING DONE, something that you realize
EX: I am paying the girl to have sex
I like that girl, because she's acting cool with me.

English goes always on the most simple way, don't try to complicate things, if you try in French you've got 70% chances to do it well.

BTW, Koko, you're too ugly to be accepted in any english family ! Mr. Green
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Carte
Saburau
Étudiant à l'académie

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Oct 2009, 11:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

wow If now when I come in my house, I open the computer and I see somes english, I'll become crazy!! I don't really know if I can write somes words in english without die but I'm trying this Wink But I have to speak english If I want to have a good job when I'll check it.

Sei can you say to me how much error I did plz? (Warning, you'll maybe become crazy XD)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Carte
koko-kun
Kobe Bryant

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct 2009, 12:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
BTW, Koko, you're too ugly to be accepted in any english family!

haha, you're a real comedian. Mr. Green

And for your information, I've already been to a family for two weeks in the UK. In your a [censured] . . . Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Oct 2009, 1:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

They drank something before signing the form !
No one wants you !

Joke appart (ahah) where were you I guess in England but exactly ?
Did you find the coutry beautiful ? Welcoming ?
Self_Proclaimed_Genius
Déesse de CN
Déesse de CN

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Oct 2009, 11:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bro a écrit:
Self_Proclaimed_Genius a écrit:

understandable, we know hat you meant in french, but the way it's written is a bit ... awckward.

I never saw this word before... What does it mean ? Question

Awckward means "maladroit"

Sei, you know the Brits suck. They're no use and are ugly Mr. Green

Well, Koko, usually, when you go abroad with an exchange student organisation ( EF education, Silk, etc.. ), families are paid to host students. They get money for the food, electricity and all kind of stuff the student will need and use.
My host family in NZ got something like 50 euros a week, to feed me, to give me a bed, to drive me to school... All those stuff.

Jergal-SPG est tellement omnipotente qu'on s’demande si c'est pas un groupement de plusieurs super-héros sur un seul compte
Bane-SPG, c'est dieu. Omnipotente, droite, juste et morale
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Oct 2009, 12:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Self_Proclaimed_Genius a écrit:

Sei, you know the Brits suck. They're no use and are ugly Mr. Green

I knwo, that's why I had the smartness to chosse a French ID Razz
Self_Proclaimed_Genius
Déesse de CN
Déesse de CN

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Oct 2009, 3:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You clever boy.

French are awesome.
Horatio Caine is awesome.
Therefore, Horatio Caine is French. ( and you are awesome too : you are french. )

Mr. Green

Don't bother, i'm in love with Horatio Caine.

Jergal-SPG est tellement omnipotente qu'on s’demande si c'est pas un groupement de plusieurs super-héros sur un seul compte
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
theologos
Civil

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Oct 2009, 5:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dudes, why do you speak (indeed you learned) english ; how muddy you know brits can be ?

And also why is this fucking spellchecker turnig red on each sentence I wrote ? Laughing

Seuls ceux qui se risquent a peut-être aller trop loin sauront jusqu'où il est possible d'aller.
miki759
Civil

MessagePosté le: Dim 08 Nov 2009, 1:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Dudes, why do you speak (indeed you learned) english ; how muddy you know brits can be ?
And also why is this fucking spellchecker turnig red on each sentence I wrote ?

Because spell checker is in two words, you forgot an "n" at turning, and brits is a familiar word that does not appear in any dictionary... :p

Though "Self_Proclaimed_Genius", I think your arguments are as good as your nickname xD ... Self_Proclaimed_arguments. xD
Do you have evidence stating that British people suck?

How does this kind of statement helps people in this topic... If you think British suck that much, don't bother speaking their language then ,D !!

I might agree with you that sometimes, British people do not make the right choices, but generalizing to a whole population or a whole country is I think something stupid...

Santōryū Gomu Gomu no Diable Mouton Jet Roppyaku Pondo Cannon
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Carte
theologos
Civil

MessagePosté le: Dim 08 Nov 2009, 5:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Because spell checker is in two words, you forgot an "n" at turning, and brits is a familiar word that does not appear in any dictionary... :p

I apologize. I forgot a letter and brits is better with a big b. English also with a big e. But spellchecker is a correct sentence even if a lot of them disagree.

Please don't put the blame on me, I suggested that people passing through the weakness of appearance considerations shall give us here the reasons they learn English.

Seuls ceux qui se risquent a peut-être aller trop loin sauront jusqu'où il est possible d'aller.
miki759
Civil

MessagePosté le: Dim 08 Nov 2009, 6:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

theologos a écrit:

I apologize. I forgot a letter and brits is better with a big b. English also with a big e. But spellchecker is a correct sentence even if a lot of them disagree.

Please don't put the blame on me, I suggested that people passing through the weakness of appearance considerations shall give us here the reasons they learn English.

Oh no please, do not apologize!!! I'm sorry if you got it as a reproach!!! Embarassed

First of all, English was not a choice of mine! in the way that my parents wanted me to learn it ASAP (as soon as possible), and therefore I had lessons since the age of four... Yup... Crazy you may think!
BUT! On the contrary, today, I thank my parents for making that choice for me! If you can do the same with your future children, I encourage you to do it! It is really useful as English is used in all over the World, especially in business matters like the one I'm involved in!
Business activity takes English for granted when you meet someone! It's something people do not even ask any more now : "Do you speak English?" It's taken for granted!
I wouldn't mind personally, if English was the only language on Earth, it's truly easier than French, Chinese and everyone would understand one another! Easy to communicate and so on...
Bye bye Cool

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Carte
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Nov 2009, 5:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

SPG's just kidding about me cuz I was raised in England. (and as an NZ that she is, she sucks too Very Happy )
It's the very big problem for her. She knows I'm damn handsome and I'm really keen in what I do.

So she became jealous of the English people because she used to live in the Asshole of the Earth Razz
miki759
Civil

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Nov 2009, 7:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ohhhh Laughing
Sorry, being a total stranger added to a newbie, I took what she said with bad meanings! Wink Sorry for getting warmed up!

(Nz==> New Zealand?)

Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Nov 2009, 7:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, that is Wink
Fear the retaliation now :p
miki759
Civil

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Nov 2009, 3:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Chop chopppp !!! delete deleeeteeee !!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

No, just kidding, I will take full responsibility for my actions.
I do not fear the retaliation !!!

Haaaa !!! HAAAAA !!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Super Sayan 5 !!! Hey Vegeta !!! Fuuuusiooooonnn HAAAAAA!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

(Crazy M!ki mod launched===> Fear death deactivated)

Self_Proclaimed_Genius
Déesse de CN
Déesse de CN

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Nov 2009, 7:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You stupid faggot, i was not raised in NZ.
I was raised in France u_u
And i just said it :
French are awesome.
I am French
Therefore, I am awesome.

And why do i speak english ?
Coz brits can't speak french.
So i totally own them. I understand their language, whereas they don't understand mine. Which is freakin' awesome. huhu

And Brits suck.
Coz they're so snobbish.

Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Ven 04 Déc 2009, 4:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We may suck, but we don't need to hit our chests to be respected Very Happy
Anonika
Civil

MessagePosté le: Sam 02 Jan 2010, 2:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return.
I love this sentence. If someone have a link for the entire book he's welcome to send it me via MP.
Now I'll speaking in english.
Beat it, Beat it ! Beat it, Beat it
No one wants to be defeated,
Show they how funky, strong is your fight,
It doesn't matter, who's wrong or right.
XD I think I better disapear.
(If someone have understand the "word game" at the end he's welcoming to say it to me)

Darth Pein
Civil

MessagePosté le: Ven 06 Aoû 2010, 9:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Up !

Ok maggots, you really tought that Shakespear language would leave you alone, happy, smilling and sneezing around all day ? Well no !

So get your a**'s over there and start speaking !

UP !

Seriously. I'm not kidding Smile

Teleport technique and a right handed smash ♪
but all I saw... Was a yellow flash !

Dernière édition par Darth Pein le Dim 08 Aoû 2010, 1:36 am; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Darth Pein
Civil

MessagePosté le: Dim 08 Aoû 2010, 1:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fine. Ignore my call. I will just continue ranting alone, speaking to myself, but at least, this holy thread will live through me ! Come, and let me be your vessel, your
Jinchuriki !

Seriously, am I the only one who want's to practice here ?

Well. I'm upset.

Teleport technique and a right handed smash ♪
but all I saw... Was a yellow flash !

Dernière édition par Darth Pein le Dim 08 Aoû 2010, 2:36 am; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum - Orientation, études, vie active Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 3 sur 7

Sauter vers: