Index du Forum
ActualitésNaruto FAQ Rechercher Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs Arcade Chan IRC
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion Boîte à flood CarteCarte
S'enregistrer

. English Thread, Parlez Anglais !
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum - Orientation, études, vie active
Voir le sujet précédent - Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Juil 2009, 10:35 am    Sujet du message: English Thread, Parlez Anglais ! Répondre en citant

Hi dudes ! Very Happy
I open this thread so you guys can have little words in English.
This thread is about speaking english, so feel free to talk about what you want, but you also have to respect the rules... This is not a thread to attack you fellows, just to speak english in friendly conditions, so just take it easy Very Happy

You can if you want, make a short translation in order to be understood by the other. Spoil it, or that thread would be useless...

Well dudes, let's talk about anything !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Carte
maytok
Étudiant à l'académie

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Juil 2009, 11:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey
Sorry my english is bad ^^'
Is not important , I want lernen (:O it is as in deutsch) English , here will help me
What 'else ? ....

koko-kun
Kobe Bryant

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Juil 2009, 1:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ahh, you made some horrible mistakes Sei', it's quite unexpected from you.
But no biggie, you had a nice idea with this thread. Smile

So, what can I say ?? Ahh yes, I was really surprised with my English written grades, only a couple of 15, I actually expected more. Never the less, it doesn't really matter, 'cause I passed all my exams. Cool

And don't forget, Go Lakers, Go !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Juil 2009, 1:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No no no, I just speak a good english bro !
No mistakes there dude Very Happy
Well that's great for you. I just have something for you:
-How are those studies going ?
I mean, could you explain quite further how you are requested to study, what you are working on, what's the purpose of it all ?

Die Lakers Die !
Self_Proclaimed_Genius
Déesse de CN
Déesse de CN

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Juil 2009, 10:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Meh, I don't think that this thread will last...
I'm not sure, but I believe there was an english thread before, and that it had been locked...
Why ?
Coz we're on a french speaking forum...

Hum..

But if it can help others to improve their english ( which is actually a very important thing to do ), maybe we have a chance to resist against Vash, the serial-locker !

Oh, and basket ball is freackin' boring.
Die, koko, die !

Jergal-SPG est tellement omnipotente qu'on s’demande si c'est pas un groupement de plusieurs super-héros sur un seul compte
Bane-SPG, c'est dieu. Omnipotente, droite, juste et morale
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Juil 2009, 11:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well not really Aisse, this is not gonna be locked, but if it is not really used and/or useful, then yes it would ! But I asked Natsu and Saha, 'nd they agreed so I do not see any reason to lock that thread buddies.
Therefore, that's up to us to make it.
Self_Proclaimed_Genius
Déesse de CN
Déesse de CN

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Juil 2009, 11:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good on ya mate !

Jergal-SPG est tellement omnipotente qu'on s’demande si c'est pas un groupement de plusieurs super-héros sur un seul compte
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
gare à naruto le démoniak
Gnd
Gnd

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Juil 2009, 12:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, in fact I have a problem with this topic.

Of course it can be a good idea to create an English-speaking thread, but why not a Spanish one, a German one, a Japanese one and so on ?...

By the way, for the moment, this topic is only a way to flood (no water behind this word here...) and to make it authorized by doing it in English. Sorry but I just don't agree with that.

So, if you want to make this thread survive my dictatorial thunders, you have to give it a goal, a subject or whatever you can imagine. Just a reason to be except "hey dude, let's speak english !".

FCs : Gaara, anti sasouk, HP, D gray-man, Ouran high school, naheulbeuk.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Windows
Étudiant à l'académie

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Juil 2009, 12:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh owned.

I like the English, and I like this thread, really =)

Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Juil 2009, 10:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A purpose will be done soon for the thread Very Happy
I'm currently preparing something with real content not to flood anylonger.

About what Gnd said about other threads with other languages, just make sure this is up to you to open it, I'm not skilled enough on other languages to participate, so, I agree, I did ask Natsu on different languages, seems that he wasn't against it. I told him spanish as well, and why not German...
But the thing is, is CN people good enough in Spanish and/or German ? Very Happy
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Juil 2009, 11:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Spoil:
In an unexpected appearance in the White House briefing room this afternoon, President Obama casually mentioned that he might invite Prof. Henry Louis Gates Jr. and Sgt. James Crowley around to his house for a beer. Although Obama is known to socialize─he’s hosted Super Bowl and Fourth of July parties, as well as a Hawaiian luau─inviting the two men at the center of a delicate race-related controversy for a frosty beverage is a move that will probably one day be considered “classic Obama.” This is a man who likes to talk, to figure out how things tick. Copping flak for it just makes him more curious─recall his campaign comments about wanting to sit down with America’s enemies. He turned that into a commentary of the way the U.S. conducts foreign policy. Today he’s using an informal beer as a way of parlaying an inflammatory statement into a thoughtful cultural dissection.

The proposal came on the heels of Obama’s attempt to clarify comments he made Wednesday night about Gates’s arrest, specifically that he had accused the Cambridge police of acting “stupidly.” Most in the news trade call this a “walk back,” a way of softening comments so as to ameliorate a controversy. Indeed, Obama did moderate his earlier words, saying, “In my choice of words I think I unfortunately gave an impression that I was maligning the Cambridge Police Department or Sergeant Crowley specifically─and I could have calibrated those words differently.” But what was most interesting was Obama’s desire to transform this into a “teachable moment” in which Americans reflectively consider ways to improve race relations. As reporters got excited about a walk back, the president wants Americans to step back:

What I'd like to do then I make sure that everybody steps back for a moment, recognizes that these are two decent people, not extrapolate too much from the fact ... be mindful of the fact that because of our history, because of the difficulties of the past, you know, African-Americans are sensitive to these issues. And even when you've got a police officer who has a fine track record on racial sensitivity, interactions between police officers and the African-American community can sometimes be fraught with misunderstanding.

If it happens, the symbolism of having these men around for a beer could be profound. Sure, the quotidian nature of the activity could be construed as dismissive, but it’s that very informality that makes the gesture both potent and human. It’s relatable. Moreover, it says that injustice, whether perceived or real, is worthy of attention, and that we learn a great deal talking with people who don’t always agree. The visual image of a world leader sipping a Bud with two men involved in a local dispute could be both empowering and enlightening.

Obama didn’t actually say he was sorry for his earlier comments. People from across the political spectrum will debate for days whether he should have done so. But in making Crowley and Gates into real people whom the president seemed genuinely interested in having a drink with, he virtually eliminated the need for a public apology. He went beyond a simple back-and-forth and turned a localized conversation into an engaging social commentary.

Connolly

Exerpt from Newsweek. Very Happy
I'm sure drinking helps you make friends Mr. Green

It's also a good idea for the section "Debats" Mr. Green
Even if Obama has been elected, that shows the multiple domestic issues the USA are currently in, and further, "torn by".
My question is: Can Obama end this issue, is he able, as the first black president in an occidental country, to rely those people ?
piepie-kun
Aspirant genin

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Juil 2009, 8:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

CN people is undoubtedly better in Spanish than in English.
-> Who will create the Spanish thread ? Sad

Marla Singer a écrit:
La capote , c’est le soulier de verre de notre génération ; on l’enfile quand on rencontre une inconnue , on « danse » toute la nuit , et puis on la balance ... La capote , j’veux dire, pas l’inconnue .
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger Carte
Self_Proclaimed_Genius
Déesse de CN
Déesse de CN

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Juil 2009, 8:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No one : Spanish sucks. Razz

Sei, we all know that english is like your second mother tongue, but, it's not as easy for everyone, you know.
( Of course it's esay for you, me, and a bunch of other users, but we've got msn to speak between us. )
If we want more people to come on this thread, we gotta find some subject to speak about that is more reachable for people whom are not fluent, don't you think ?
Obama and the american politic is kinda... arsh. Especially for people who really don't give a damn of what's going on out of their country, and for people who do not have the vocabulary that some of us have.

I dunno, let's speak about ...
School Very Happy

Turtle
Chef anbu

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Juil 2009, 11:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The school, it's shit
There's nothing else to say. Teachers, are (almost) all bastards (Sei' is good I think).
I'm not very good at english, so if I'm wrong somewhere.. sorry.
Anyway, I'm not posting often, I'm too zero.
It's not because my pseudonym is in english that I'm good in language.
Okay, for "pseudonym" I used the translator, I know not.
Although this varies from one or two letters .. ridiculous. :p
Badgones
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Juil 2009, 9:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
There's nothing else to say. Teachers, are (almost) all bastards (Sei' is good I think).

I know someone who could be so happy with this sentence...
Isn't it parp'?

I thing also that it's a good exersise speaking english between us and why not the users who have a good english speaking could learn or correct the other users?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Carte
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Juil 2009, 12:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yeah sure you're all right...
I added something quite harsh to understand.
Then if you have some hot topics to share informations about just go ahead Very Happy
Kashira
Civil

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Juil 2009, 11:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh I think it's a really good idea to improve our english...I mean, this website talks about manga and especially Naruto, and generally, a lot of information about the chapters are in english! So it's not out of the subject!
( Seriously i will try to come here often because I must improve my english for my siences po exam...even if i'm bad, it's my LV2...)

Nevermind, it's midnight, and your article is a little bit complicated, Sei.. but I would ask you something: I saw that you're teacher? Of what? Japanese?

FC Yondaime, FC Kakashi, FC Naruto

piepie-kun
Aspirant genin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Juil 2009, 8:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, I believe this thread is further going to be some mockery place for those who are kind of worse than others ; but indeed could be a really interesting thing.

Besides,
Citation:
I dunno, let's speak about ...
School

Get lost! Very Happy

Marla Singer a écrit:
La capote , c’est le soulier de verre de notre génération ; on l’enfile quand on rencontre une inconnue , on « danse » toute la nuit , et puis on la balance ... La capote , j’veux dire, pas l’inconnue .
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger Carte
Turtle
Chef anbu

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Juil 2009, 9:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We can talk about our holidays?
It's better than the school I think, nobody can dispute. :p
Our projects, our stories, ...
For those who have.
Sei
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Ven 31 Juil 2009, 11:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No no Kashira, I'd like to be Jap' teacher but my level would be quite unbearable for the student Very Happy
I teach french (well litterature indeed) in college.

I agree with Tortuga, let's talk about your holidays, it's pretty easy to tell, so just go.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum - Orientation, études, vie active Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 1 sur 7

Sauter vers: