Index du Forum
ActualitésNaruto FAQ Rechercher Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs Arcade Chan IRC
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion Boîte à flood CarteCarte
S'enregistrer

. English Thread, Parlez Anglais !
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum - Orientation, études, vie active
Voir le sujet précédent - Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Tora
Genin

MessagePosté le: Dim 08 Aoû 2010, 1:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Darth,
My english is far from perfect but I´m going to answer you so that you don´t feel so lonely.
So, what´s up?
Let´s talk about (hard) yaoi.
Have you read anything by Sadahiro Mika? Like Under Grand Hotel, or Surf Junkie?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Darth Pein
Civil

MessagePosté le: Dim 08 Aoû 2010, 2:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nop, actually, I was in Hard Yaoi ( a lot ) when I was about 13/14 years old, basicaly when I add serious doubt on my sexuale orientation. Then I found well drawn Hentai, and I realized that I was more interested In (Hard) yaoi because the drawnings was far more better, and that there was more sensuality in it. Passion, that's what I truly appreciate. Then, you know, my male instinct ( finaly -_-' ) awoken, and I swooped hard Yaoi to Straigth Hentai. However, I must admit that I still have interest in HY, but it's more ( actualy, totaly ) by curiosity than " I fantasize on men. " Lady's are so much better j'aime trop

So, yes, I heard of Sadahiro Mika, but is style didn't convince me. But, I was youger and ( a bit ) gay, and now that only "fap" HY by pure curiosity, meaning for the scenars and not for the image, I might take a look.

And you ? Still interested in classical Men/Women relationship ( I mean in doujinshi XD ) ?

Teleport technique and a right handed smash ♪
but all I saw... Was a yellow flash !
Tora
Genin

MessagePosté le: Lun 09 Aoû 2010, 1:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So...
First, about Sadahiro Mika, I love her stories. The plot isn´t always very deep (still, it´s far better than in most yaoi) but there´s a real chemistry between her characters and the sex scenes are really hot.

Citation:
And you ? Still interested in classical Men/Women relationship ( I mean in doujinshi XD ) ?

Actually, I´m not really interested in doujinshi (if by doujinshi we mean a story derived from a famous manga, ´cause there are actually original doujinshi) wether it is yaoi or straight. I´ve only ever read one doujinshi, a Narusasu one. I prefer reading original stories. Still, I´d like to read some Slam Dunk doujinshi once.

Citation:
Passion, that's what I truly appreciate.

Yeah, that´s also why I love yaoi, for the passion and the hotness. Even the smuttiest shôjo or josei desperately lack in erotism whereas it´s the main point in yaoi. I actually wonder why you can´t find a good manga with a nice love story between a man and woman and good sex scenes.
Now about hentai, I´ve read a few but I didn´t really appreciate them because they are plotless. The only one I really enjoyed reading is My Balls, but then I saw it isn´t classified as hentai, but barely Ecchi.
Still, if you have good hentai to recommand (I mean hentai with a good story), I´m interested.
Darth Pein
Civil

MessagePosté le: Lun 09 Aoû 2010, 6:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yeah, there aren't many classical hentai with an interesting plot. Myself, I didn't find much. But, on some Website I won't mention, usualy when you tip the tag
" Romance ", you can find some pretty good stuff. I also like humour hentai, once I read a doujinshi, a hard one, the sounds fx where so ridiculous... " Splooch "
" Frot " " VUWI " Oo'

I will take a look for long, interesting story's, but you should check out the work of an artist, Yukumi. Some of her doujinshi are really funny to read, and well drawn. But there are all short story's, with good plots, but it still " something happen's, let's f*** ". There is still some romance, but, you know, it's still hentai XD

Teleport technique and a right handed smash ♪
but all I saw... Was a yellow flash !
Spathi
Étudiant à l'académie

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Aoû 2010, 8:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My first post in english Very Happy Tell me if there are errors !

I'm not talented in english and this subject it's perfect for me to practice my second language. My results are not satisfactory (10 or 11)
To place you, I am going to be in first (we say itself in the same way as in French?) and I began English in fourth

On top of that, i had a particular life which hampered me in my studies, especially in English.

Well. What can i say now...?
SHEEP¿HUNTER
Étudiant à l'académie

MessagePosté le: Mar 02 Nov 2010, 4:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

do you watch the english channel. if you anwser is yes good because the movie is traducted in french. is better to look and listen the original version.
and i know i got minimum 2 errors no corrector Sad

Self_Proclaimed_Genius
Déesse de CN
Déesse de CN

MessagePosté le: Mar 02 Nov 2010, 2:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Weeeeell...
First of all, try to use punctuation. When you ask something, use "?" at the end of your sentence.
Try to make correct sentences. It's quite hard to understand what you mean to tell us.

Then, "traducted" is not good. It's "translated". ( To translate = traduire )

Jergal-SPG est tellement omnipotente qu'on s’demande si c'est pas un groupement de plusieurs super-héros sur un seul compte
Bane-SPG, c'est dieu. Omnipotente, droite, juste et morale
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Bane
Aspirant genin

MessagePosté le: Mar 02 Nov 2010, 3:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[SPG's accent]
Weeeeell
[/SPG's accent]

I think that mean means "vouloir dire" ... so , there is a repetition in "mean to tell us", isn't it ? Would you say "want to tell us" ?
Deidei
Aspirant genin

MessagePosté le: Mar 02 Nov 2010, 3:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed* so far away.

edit : référence à une musique spg ^^

Dernière édition par Deidei le Mer 03 Nov 2010, 7:34 am; édité 1 fois
Self_Proclaimed_Genius
Déesse de CN
Déesse de CN

MessagePosté le: Mar 02 Nov 2010, 4:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Seemed*

Au lieu de faire le malin à flooder, revois ta conjugaison.

Well, Bane, either "mean to tell us" and "want to tell us" are correct, so ...

Jergal-SPG est tellement omnipotente qu'on s’demande si c'est pas un groupement de plusieurs super-héros sur un seul compte
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
28(milenous)
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Nov 2010, 11:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What a good thread !!!

Ok :

I think English is a good language....

I'm in love with English actually, I've got good mark in this matter !!

I try to post in this thread as often as possible...

Soutenez City no kuni
un simple clic sur ce lien,si vous osez...

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Carte
HM
Chef anbu

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Nov 2010, 1:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello.
English is my second language. I love this subject, but I am not very good.
I haven't lot of vocabulary, and I prefer oral expression and oral comprehension.

I unterstand english, and I watch films in original voice, always in english.

I don't know what to say...

I hope you corrige me, for I hope you would correct for progress me.

(Je suis pas très sur des deux dernières phrases, ni de quelques autres mots... M'enfin bon, on est là pour s'entrainer ^^)

Shikamaru_94
Étudiant à l'académie

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Nov 2010, 1:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OMG ! I just noticed this thread! I'm 14 and I love English. I just entered High School and I'm glad to see that the teacher speaks only English.
I think I will take English in specialized Subjects when I'll be in my Second Year of High School. Being able to mix Naruto and English, it's just awesome.
But in fact, here, what do we talk about ?

PS : (si qqn sait dire l'equivalent de "6eme, 5eme..... jusqu'a la Terminale en anglais, je serais ravi qu'il m'en fasse part, mais pas à l'Américaine (First grade, Second grade... sophomore year, senior year) mais vraiment à l'anglaise, merci d'avance Smile )

28(milenous)
Chuunin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Nov 2010, 12:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Uzuki a écrit:
28M :
Matière= "subject"

Sinon juste pour info Wink :

http://www.theconjugator.com/php5/index.php?v=seem

Thanks !!!

I try to do the best I can the next time.

It's easier to speak in english that write post in this language.

Soutenez City no kuni
un simple clic sur ce lien,si vous osez...

Dernière édition par 28(milenous) le Jeu 11 Nov 2010, 3:40 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Carte
HM
Chef anbu

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Nov 2010, 12:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Shikamaru_94 a écrit:
(si qqn sait dire l'equivalent de "6eme, 5eme..... jusqu'a la Terminale en anglais, je serais ravi qu'il m'en fasse part, mais pas à l'Américaine (First grade, Second grade... sophomore year, senior year) mais vraiment à l'anglaise, merci d'avance Smile )

Mes professeurs de collège nous demandaient de mettre:

à la place de 6èmeD (j'étais en D par exemple) : 1D (première année)
5èmeC : 2C
4èmeC : 3C
3èmeB : 4B

Elles nous disaient que c'était comme ça que les anglais disaient, après, j'en ai aucune idée xD

Au dessus du collège, je ne sais pas par contre.

- - - - - -

Thanks Usuki for your correction by private message.
I've forgotten to say I am in European section in my high school and I enjoy it, although it's very difficult for me. I improve me fast because last year,I wasn't very strong in English... Now, I am one of the best of my classroom, in oral expression and oral comprehension.

Kupoftea
Civil

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Nov 2010, 2:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed* so far away.

Citation:
Au lieu de faire le malin à flooder, revois ta conjugaison.

Try again x).
PS : Yes i know, that's flood, but I'm speakin english so what the matter ?
Self_Proclaimed_Genius
Déesse de CN
Déesse de CN

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Nov 2010, 4:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

.. not.

First of all, he wrote "seem" which is incorrect.
Then, he edited ( you may notice the little *, meaning he corrected his verb, and the note on his post : "
Dernière édition par Deidei le Mer 03 Nov 2010, 7:34 am; édité 1 fois ", posted 3 hours and 25 minutes after i wrote my post )

So, before acting clever, just make sure you won't make any mistake and look stupid.

Thank you.

( and before you say anything, i'm a big fan of the Beatles. I know what song he was refering to. )

Kupoftea
Civil

MessagePosté le: Dim 14 Nov 2010, 3:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I also know what song he was refering to ( yesterday )

Moreover, i forgot to change his post to the oldest one, i've just quote it without thinking about change "seemed" to "seem" and i'm sorry for this little mistake, now, it doesn't make this situation less funny.

Citation:
So, before acting clever

So you're admitting that i was acting clever.

Finaly, you've tried to put me down by the way of this post with which you've attempted to seems more clever ( clevier ?)

So, stop trying to be a kind of modo-monster thing, especially if you blame me for a simple error such as this one.

Dernière édition par Kupoftea le Dim 14 Nov 2010, 2:49 pm; édité 1 fois
Bane
Aspirant genin

MessagePosté le: Dim 14 Nov 2010, 9:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This topic would have been useful.

(on peut noter le magnifique conditionnel)

Dernière édition par Bane le Sam 18 Déc 2010, 1:40 pm; édité 1 fois
Poirepi
Aspirant genin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Déc 2010, 12:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi there,
I'm 16 and I like English. I think this is the best language, afer French of course.
I'm glad to try to improve my english with you : Indeed, I think you're all better than me in English... My vocabulary is a bit weak, sorry.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum - Orientation, études, vie active Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 4 sur 7

Sauter vers: